Endometriosis devastates the lives of not only those with the disease but also their families. We help them take back control.
One in ten women and those assigned female at birth endure unrelenting pain that affects every aspect of their lives each day. That’s over 1.5 million who desperately need support and information to help them understand this chronic condition.
We're here to provide vital support services, reliable information and a community for those affected by endometriosis.
We're a very small organisation, striving for big results.
We receive minimal funding for the work we do and are financed almost entirely through donations and annual membership subscriptions. Donate today to help support the work we do.
- We want to improve the lives of those affected by endometriosis and work towards a future where it has the least possible impact on those living with the condition.
- To help individiuals overcome the impact endometriosis can have on their lives
- For everyone to have the right to fast, appropriate care, support and treatment
- For all of society to fully understand endometriosis and its impact and to be aware of the work of Endometriosis UK
- To provide the highest quality support
- To empower those with endometriosis to help themselves
- To be the best source of information on endometriosis
- To work in an open, transparent, ethical and accountable manner
- To recognise and respect the value and diversity of all
- To appreciate the skills, expertise and commitment of our members, staff and volunteers