We are the UK’s leading charity for those affected by endometriosis, determined to ensure that everyone gets prompt diagnosis and the best treatment and support.
By becoming a member, you’ll be joining our network of supporters throughout the UK, giving us a bigger voice for change and helping us extend the reach of our services and information.
- Membership e-pack with information on Endometriosis symptoms, treatments options and how you can stay involved with Endometriosis UK.
- Our Living with Endometriosis e-booklet containing real life stories and in-depth information about endometriosis.
- Priority booking for our Endometriosis Information Days and Webinars.
- Regular member e-updates with the latest information about endometriosis and campaigns and activities.
- Our annual impact report and an invitation to our Annual General Meeting.
Standard Membership: £15 per year
Concession Membership: £7.50 per year
Concessions are available for those in further education or on low income. Click here for more information on eligibility.
Contact firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.