Plymouth Support Group | Endometriosis UK

Plymouth Support Group

Upcoming Support Group Sessions

  • Tuesday, 31st May 2022, 7:15pm - 8:45pm
    Join us for an evening of crafting - No need to book, just come along. Free tea and coffee will be provided.
    Place: Compton Methodist Church, 2 Revel Road, Higher Compton, Plymouth, PL3 5LF
    Topic: Activity

Meet the Support Group Leader(s)


I was diagnosed with endometriosis after over a decade of symptons and pain; I have had 3 surgeries to help manage my symptons, as well as other treatments along the way. I am passionate about helping others live as well as possible despite having endometriosis. I like to explore alternative therapies to help myself and empower others. I wanted to start the group to make others feel less isolated and to raise awareness of this complex condition. 


About the support group:

Our group takes place on the last Tuesday of the month between 7.15pm and 8.45pm. 

We meet at the following address: Compton Methodist Church, 2 Revel Road, Higher Compton, Plymouth, PL3 5LFOur room is in a lower level of the church, to the right of the church building and down a few steps. However, there is also a disabled access, please let us know in advance if you have any questions regarding this.

There is onstreet parking in the neighbouring streets (namely Revel Road), however if you are catching a bus from the city centre or Mutley Plain, the 28/28A/28B bus is the one you will need to catch.

We look forward to welcoming you to the Plymouth Support Group soon.

General Session Information:

Our aim is to create a safe and confidential place where women with endometriosis can meet together to share and support each other through their journey. We also warmly welcome those who support those with endometriosis. There will be tea and coffee served at these sessions. We are an inclusive and non-judgemental group. You are very welcome to email the group if you have any further questions.

Get in touch with Plymouth Support Group

Don’t suffer in silence

If you need support Endometriosis UK is here for you.

Get Support