- Understanding Endometriosis
- Getting diagnosed with endometriosis
- Endometriosis treatment
- Personal Stories
- Information for teenage girls
- Endometriosis and Couples
- Endometriosis Facts and Figures
- Endometriosis FAQs
- Useful links
- Menstrual Wellbeing Toolkit for GPs
Women share their experiences of getting diagnosed with endometriosis.
Claire was waiting for her diagnosed 14 years. Now she describes how she manages the condition.
Lauren's symptoms were overlooked for many years and it wasn't until she experienced a ruptured cyst that she was diagnosed.
Melissa experienced endometriosis symptoms from a very young age, before finally being diagnosed at 18.
Learn how Stephanie was diagnosed with endometriosis and how she took action afterwards.