Aziz Asma, Consultant Obstetrics and Gynaecology and team from Barking, Havering and Redbridge University Hospital will be discussing:
• How endometriosis may behave and managed at each stage of pregnancy
• Caesarean scar endometriosis
• Asma to share patients’ experiences
• Can you self-manage during pregnancy and when to get support
• Managing symptoms after pregnancy and the care you should expect
There will be a Q&A at the end of the talk. When registered you will recieve an event confirmation email with a link to submit your webinar questions.The question submission deadline for this talk is Monday 21st Aug 9am.