Walk for Endo
This Summer we're asking our supporters to take on the Walk for Endo challenge and walk 7.5k and fundraise for us. Money raised will go a long way in helping us to support those affected by endometriosis during this challenging time.
We are excited to announce that we have launched a Talk for Endo podcast to keep you company for the duration of the walk. Sign up to receive your free fundraising e-pack and 90 minute podcast download which includes interviews with leading endometriosis specialist Prof Andrew Horne, Eastenders actress Alice Nokes and Olympic rower Beth Bryan and many more.
#walkforendo is all about walking 7.5km in solidarity for those with #endometriosis who wait an average of 7.5 years for a diagnosis. This is too long, and together, we can and WILL turn this around.
Join the campaign following these simple steps:
- Sign up to take part in #walkforendo
- Set up a fundraising page with either Just Giving or Virgin Money Giving
- Download the podcast to listen to during your walk
- Walk 7.5km throughout July and August in solidarity for those with endometriosis.
- Raise awareness of your #journeytodiagnosis using social media throughout July and August.
Send us your diagnosis story and we’ll feature as many as we can throughout the month. Email communications@endometriosis-UK.org