Become a Support Group Leader
Local support groups can offer much needed information and support for anyone affected by endometriosis. Starting a local support group in an area that does not have one, can give those whose lives are affected by endometriosis the chance to meet and talk with others who share and understand their situation.
What is the role of a Group Leader?
Being a group leader can be incredibly rewarding. Besides helping others and offering much needed support in your community, it enables you to become more involved with Endometriosis UK’s activities.
You do need to devote a few hours a month to facilitate and administrate the group.
Currently we're recruiting for the following roles:
- Support Group Co-Leader for Sheffield
- Support Group Co-Leader for Oxford
- Support Group Co-Leader for Dorset
- Support Group Co-Leader for Merseyside
- Support Group Co-Leader for Harrow
- Support Group Co-Leaders for Truro
- Support Group Co-Leader for Scottish Borders
- Support Group Co-Leaders for York
- Support Group Co-Leaders for Cumbria
- Support Group Co-Leaders for Belfast
If you would like to find out more about the role, please either call 0207 222 2781 or email email@example.com
What training is available?
All Group Leaders receive training to ensure they have the necessary skills before becoming members of the team. If your application is successful, you will be invited to our training event. All reasonable expenses are paid for by Endometriosis UK.
If you have any further questions, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org