Become a Support Group Leader
Local support groups can offer much needed information and support for anyone affected by endometriosis. Starting a local support group in an area that does not have one, can give those whose lives are affected by endometriosis the chance to meet and talk with others who share and understand their situation.
What is the role of a Group Leader?
Being a group leader can be incredibly rewarding. Besides helping others and offering much needed support in your community, it enables you to become more involved with Endometriosis UK’s activities.
You do need to devote a few hours a month to facilitate and administrate the group.
Currently we're recruiting for the following roles:
- Support Group Leader for Cardiff
- Support Group Leader for York
- Support Group Leader for Lincoln
- Support Group Leader for Manchester
- Support Group Leader for Southampton
- Support Group Leader for Cheshire
- Support Group Leader for Oxford
- Support Group Leader for Chertsey
- Support Group Leader for Reading
What training is available?
All Group Leaders receive training to ensure they have the necessary skills before becoming members of the team. If your application is successful, you will be invited to our training event. All reasonable expenses are paid for by Endometriosis UK.
If you have any further questions, please contact us at email@example.com