We are looking for loud and enthusiastic volunteers to help cheer on our fantastic running and challenge participants. They take on incredible fundraising challenges in order to improve the lives of those with endometriosis and raise awareness of the condition, and you will help provide the motivation they need on event days.
You can volunteer by yourself, or with friends, family or colleagues... the more the merrier!
Cheer Volunteer - Asics 10K - Sunday 10th July 2022
Green Park Tube Station
9am - 2pm (TBC)
What will you be doing?
• Spotting Endometriosis UK running and challenge participants on the course
• Cheer and clap as loud as humanly possible to make participants feel valued.
• Take photos of runners and share with Endometriosis UK Staff present on the day
‘I’d never run a half marathon before, in fact I’d never really ‘run’ before! On the day it wasn’t my aching muscles or blistered feet that brought tears to my eyes but seeing supportive faces cheering me on in the crowd. Knowing every £1 raised was going to make a real difference to those living with endometriosis.’ Endometriosis UK runner
What is required for this role?
• Bags of enthusiasm and energy
• Being comfortable being in loud and crowded areas.
• Committed to Endometriosis UK’s mission.
What will you get of it?
• A fun and wholesome day out with others from the endometriosis community
• Meeting new people in the endometriosis community and you’ll also be joined Endometriosis UK staff
• Helping to raise awareness and visibility of endometriosis and Endometriosis UK
How do I apply to become a Cheer volunteer?
Read through the role description and then...
All reasonable local travel and food expenses will be covered by Endometriosis UK. If you have any further questions, please contact us at email@example.com