The All-Party Parliamentary Group (APPG) on Endometriosis was launched in 2018 to raise awareness of endometriosis in Parliament. The group brings together parliamentarians in Westminster from all political parties to debate the key issues affecting people with endometriosis, and investigate how patients can receive the support they need.
After the tragic death of the founding Chair Sir David Amess MP in October 2021, Hannah Bardell MP and Emma Hardy MP became Joint Chairs of the APPG. Click here to read our tribute to Sir David.
In 2020, the APPG undertook a groundbreaking inquiry into endometriosis in the UK. Find out more about the inquiry and read the report it published here.
Endometriosis UK is proud to provide Secretariat services to the APPG on Endometriosis, and work with the group to ensure the voices of people are affected by endometriosis are heard.
Keep updated on the APPG on this page including details of upcoming public meetings, events and news. The latest meeting of the APPG was the Annual General Meeting which took place on Tuesday 6 May 2023.
Chairs: Hannah Bardell MP and Emma Hardy MP
Vice-Chairs: Jackie Doyle-Price MP, Alec Shelbrooke MP
Secretary: Gill Furniss MP
Secretariat: Endometriosis UK
CONTACT THE GROUP
If you have any questions or would like to find out more about the Group, please click here to email the Secretariat.
NEWS AND EVENTS
- Endometriosis APPG meeting - Tuesday 17 October 2023. Details to be followed shortly.
Past events and meetings:
- Endometriosis APPG Annual General Meeting, Tuesday 6 May 2023 (not a public meeting - for APPG members only
- Endometriosis Action Month Virtual Panel event, Wednesday 8 March 2023
- Endometriosis Patient Group meeting, Tuesday 7 March 2023
- Endometriosis APPG meeting, Tuesday 25 October 2022 15.30-16.30 in Parliament (not a public meeting - for APPG members plus invited external participants).
- Endometriosis APPG Annual General Meeting, Tuesday 17 May 2022 09.30-10.30 in Parliament (not a public meeting - for APPG members only)
- Endometriosis UK UK Parliament Endometriosis Action Month MP Drop-in Event, Wednesday 23 March 2022 10.00-12.00 (not a public meeting - for MPs only)
- Endometriosis UK UK Parliament Virtual Debate "Time for Action on Endometriosis, Tuesday 22 March 2022 at 5.30pm (virtual public event)
- What's next for endometriosis care in the UK post Covid? - Tuesday 2nd March 2021, 4pm (virtual public event)
- The impact of COVID-19 on endometriosis care - Wednesday 9th December 2020, 4pm (virtual public event)
- Endometriosis APPG Inquiry report launch event, Tuesday 20th October 2020 4-6pm (virtual public event)
This is not an official website [or feed] of the House of Commons or the House of Lords. It has not been approved by either House or its committees. All-Party Parliamentary Groups are informal groups of Members of both Houses with a common interest in particular issues. The views expressed in these webpages are those of the group.