- COVID-19 and endometriosis information hub
- Understanding Endometriosis
- Getting diagnosed with endometriosis
- Endometriosis treatment
- Personal Stories
- Information for teenage girls
- Endometriosis and Couples
- Endometriosis Facts and Figures
- Endometriosis FAQs
- Useful links
- Menstrual Wellbeing Toolkit for GPs
- Adenomyosis and Endometriosis
- Endometriosis and IBS
Adenomyosis and Endometriosis
In this webinar, we talk to Consultant Gynaecologist Liza Ball about adenomyosis. We discuss what the condition is, the symptoms, and how to help manage the condition. If you are concerned that you may have adenomyosis, please consult your medical practictioner.
Disclaimer: Whilst this video contains medically checked and qualified information, please always consult your GP if you have concerns about your condition or symptoms.