Become a member
Endometriosis UK is dedicated to providing vital support services, reliable information and a community for those affected by endometriosis. We are here to make sure that women with endometriosis have access to the information and support that they need.
Our members are a core part of the work we do and are key in helping us be the leading provider of support and information on endometriosis. All our members have the opportunity to get involved in the following:
- Helping run our Support Network
- Influencing our campaigning strategy
- Fundraising and awareness activities
- Becoming part of our patient advisory group
- Becoming members of the board and helping direct what we do
- Getting involved in endometriosis research
We need you to join our growing community, because the bigger our community is, the bigger our impact. By working alongside us, our members will help us become a more powerful force for change as we raise awareness of endometriosis and provide support to even more women who need it.
For just £15 a year, all our members will receive:
- A welcoming membership e-pack
- A copy of our Living With Endometriosis e-booklet containing real life stories and in-depth information about endometriosis
- A quarterly update from our Chief Executive along with a review of the latest endometriosis research. See an example of our quarterly research review.
- A personal Q & A service with endometriosis experts
- Our impact report and invitaion to our AGM meeting
- Regular e-newsletters
How to become a member
Becoming a member is simple – complete in our online membership form to register immediately.
To renew your membership, please follow ths link.
Please join us now and help us support women with endometriosis.
Contact firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.