- COVID-19 and endometriosis information hub
- Understanding Endometriosis
- Getting diagnosed with endometriosis
- Endometriosis treatment
- Personal Stories
- Information for teenagers
- Endometriosis and Couples
- Endometriosis Facts and Figures
- Endometriosis FAQs
- Useful links
- Menstrual Wellbeing Toolkit for GPs
- Adenomyosis and Endometriosis
- Endometriosis and IBS
Covid-19 links and resources
This page contains links and resources from other charities and organisations that you may find helpful at this time.
General advice on COVID-19
For questions about coronavirus, see the NHS website or use the online NHS 111 service to check your symptoms. If you can’t access the online service, feel you cannot cope with your symptoms or they get worse, call NHS 111.
For general advice on COVID-19, please refer to the below Government and NHS websites:
- UK Government guidance including on symptoms and staying at home with possible COVID-19 infection
- UK Government’s response to Coronavirus (COVID19)
- Advice from the NHS
- Public Health England is producing daily updates on COVID-19 infections in the UK.
Coronavirus and fertility services
We know that this is a distressing time for fertility patients. The Human Fertilisation and Embryology (HFEA) have produced a FAQs page on fertility treatments. Keep an eye out on the HFEA website for updates.
Coronavirus and your mental wellbeing
These resources provide advice on how to look after your mental health and wellbeing during the coronavirus (COVID-19) outbreak.
- The Charity MIND have produced information about things that may help your mental wellbeing in these challenging times.
- The NHS have produced a checklist of 10 ways you can help improve your mental health and wellbeing if you are worried about the coronavirus outbreak.
- Public Health England have produced guidance for the public on mental health and wellbeing which includes tips on how to manage your feelings during this time.