We are delighted to have partnered with Standard Life to breakdown the stigma in talking about endometriosis - a partnership all about helping people to get comfortable with the uncomfortable. Together we aim to reduce the stigma that can often exist when it comes to discussing particular unseen health concerns at work by bringing the conversation into the mainstream.
News Archive March 2019
20 March 2019
- Internationally-renowned portrait photographer Rankin has teamed up with life savings company Standard Life and charity Endometriosis UK to shine a light on endometriosis with the ‘Beyond the Invisible’ exhibition.
- Julia Bradbury and Emma Barnett are just some of the women photographed for the exhibition, to be shown in London (21 -28 March) and Edinburgh (1-8 April).
- 87% of women with endometriosis say it has impacted their long-term financial well-being.
- Part of Standard Life’s aim to support those suffering with invisible illnesses.
5 March 2019
- New education material for GPs launched with the Royal College of GPs to highlight signs, symptoms, and management of endometriosis
- Schools Minister Nick Gibb to mark Awareness Month by celebrating the introduction of menstrual wellbeing into the new Relationship and Sex Education curriculum
- Internationally-renowned portrait photographer to unveil new exhibition ‘Beyond the Invisible’