Walk for Endo
This Summer we're asking our supporters to take on the Walk for Endo challenge and walk 7.5k and fundraise for us. Money raised will go a long way in helping us to support those affected by endometriosis during this challenging time.
We are excited to announce that we have launched a Talk for Endo podcast to keep you company for the duration of the walk. Sign up to receive your free fundraising e-pack and 90 minute podcast download which includes interviews with leading endometriosis specialist Prof Andrew Horne, Eastenders actress Alice Nokes and Olympic rower Beth Bryan and many more.
#walkforendo is all about walking 7.5km in solidarity for those with #endometriosis who wait an average of 7.5 years for a diagnosis. This is too long, and together, we can and WILL turn this around.
Join the campaign following these simple steps:
- Sign up to take part in #walkforendo
- Set up a fundraising page with either Just Giving or Virgin Money Giving
- Download the podcast to listen to during your walk
- Walk 7.5km throughout July and August in solidarity for those with endometriosis.
- Raise awareness of your #journeytodiagnosis using social media
- Send our template press release to your local media outlets and share your story to raise awareness
Send us your diagnosis story and we’ll feature as many as we can throughout the month. Email communications@endometriosis-UK.org