Campaigns and Social Media Volunteer - based in Wales
We are looking for an enthusiastic Campaigns and Social Media Volunteer. This is an exciting new position, with a real opportunity to make a difference. You will play a key role in our campaigning work in Wales. You will help us raise awareness, influence key decision makers and take action on behalf of people affected by endometriosis in Wales.
What will the role require me to do?
- To raise awareness of Endometriosis UK’s activities in Wales with key stakeholders including local politicians and local media
- Representing Endometriosis UK at meetings and events in Wales
- Helping grow Endometriosis UK’s presence in Wales by lobbying local politicians, working with the local media and raising awareness on social media
- Using social media to promote the activities and achievements of Support Groups in Wales and national Endometriosis UK activity
- Inspiring others in Wales to share their experiences and get involved with Endometriosis UK
- Acting as a media spokesperson when required
- Supporting and raising awareness of our national campaigns, and encouraging users to share them with others
- Act in line with our communications and social media guidelines
You will get invaluable experience of campaigns and communications within a national charity, opportunities to develop key skills, all whilst making an incredible difference.
What training is available?
You will receive an induction and training to ensure you have the necessary skills to do your role.
We reimburse travel and food expenses in line with Endometriosis UK’s expenses policy.