This is an exciting opportunity to join Endometriosis UK in supporting those with endometriosis by raising awareness online. As a TikTok Research Volunteer, you will play an important role in increasing engagement and raising awareness of endometriosis.
We are looking for a creative individual who knows TikTok inside out and has an eye for trends. This is a voluntary role, ideal for those looking to expand their experience and make a difference on a work-from-home basis.
- Ensure that Endometriosis UK’s videos on Tiktok remain relevant and engaging and generate engagement with its target audience
- Identify opportunities to improve Endometriosis UK’s presence and reach on TikTok.
What skills and experience are required?
No qualifications are needed for this role, but access to a computer/smart phone/tablet and the internet is essential.
- Experience of endometriosis
- The ability to work to a brief as set by Endometriosis UK.
- Excellent knowledge of TikTok as a platform.
- Creativity to identify and plan engaging content ideas.
- Organisational skills and the ability to deliver set tasks on time.
In order to apply you will need to read through the role description and then complete and submit an application form to our Support Network Officer at email@example.com by Wednesday 11th January 9am.
Time and Location
Flexible – we are looking for someone who can commit to 1-2 hours per week minimum.
What training is available?
All volunteers receive training to ensure they have the necessary skills before becoming members of the team.
If you have any further questions, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.