This is an exciting opportunity to join Endometriosis UK in supporting those with endometriosis by raising awareness online. As a TikTok Content Creator, you will play an important role in increasing engagement and raising awareness of endometriosis.
We are looking for a creative individual who is confident developing video content from scratch. This is a voluntary role, ideal for those looking to expand their experience and make a difference on a work-from-home basis.
- Develop engaging video content for Endometriosis UK to publish on TikTok to raise awareness and improve understanding of endometriosis on the platform.
- Send content for up to 4 videos per month.
- Act in line with our Endometriosis UK volunteer policies
What skills and experience are required?
No qualifications are needed for this role, but access to a computer/smart phone/tablet and the internet is essential.
- Experience of endometriosis
- Confident and competent recording face to camera video content.
- The ability to work to a brief as set by Endometriosis UK.
- Creativity to develop original and engaging content in line with current trends.
- Strong verbal communication skills.
- Attention to detail to ensure content is consistently of a high quality.
- Organisational skills and the ability to deliver set tasks on time.
In order to apply you will need to read through the role description and then complete and submit an application form to our Support Network Officer at firstname.lastname@example.org by Wednesday 11th January 9am
Time and Location
Flexible – capacity to create content for 4 videos per month minimum. Home based.
What training is available?
All volunteers receive training to ensure they have the necessary skills before becoming members of the team.
If you have any further questions, please contact us at email@example.com.