- COVID-19 and endometriosis information hub
- Understanding Endometriosis
- Getting diagnosed with endometriosis
- Endometriosis treatment
- Personal Stories
- Information for teenagers
- Endometriosis and Couples
- Endometriosis Facts and Figures
- Endometriosis FAQs
- Useful links
- Menstrual Wellbeing Toolkit for GPs
- Adenomyosis and Endometriosis
- Endometriosis and IBS
Endometriosis information for teenagers
On these pages you'll find everything a young person should know about their periods and endometriosis, including what is normal and when to speak to a doctor.
If you are worried or concerned about your periods or endometriosis, you can talk to trained volunteers by calling our free Helpline.